Could I Just Use Diesel?
A friend of mine recently told me that I should sit down and think of myself in psychological terms, maybe kind of look at things from a clinical standpoint. Pretty sure this means he thinks I'm not quite "right," but whatever. I respect his opinion, so I contemplated. There I was at a gas station, pondering, when I saw the signs. And now I can accurately understand my feelings.
Sometimes I'm feeling
On those days when maybe I haven't prayed in a couple of days, I feel
Then there are those really unfortunate times when life is spinning all around me that I feel
I think these definitions can pretty much be applied to anyone, so please feel free to use these terms as benchmarks for where you are in life. And when you do, thank your illiterate culture who made this psychological breakthrough possible.


1 Comments:
I like how the Unlead Super is lit up. That was a nice artistic touch. Does that mean you put super in your Mazda? Pamper, pamper!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home