Pretty Much the Best Soccer Player Ever
No big deal, I just scored
this Saturday. The diagram should explain it all. This whole other player (the one with a number 1 beside him) on my team shot at the goal. The defense (number 2) blocked the ball and it came rolling back to me(number 3). So I gave a little kickaroo and it went the only place in front of my foot that it could possibly go - into the goal. But I accepted all the high fives that came around to me and even did a little jump/cheer. Might as well enjoy it, right? Could be my only goal ever. And that is why I blog about it. So yeah, we lost the game 2-1, but for me, personal victory. MVP. ...Oh and don't be jealous of my mad illustration skills.


3 Comments:
I'm sorry, but I'm completly lost. Is that a real diagram or a baby's picture? I have my doubts...
Huh? Huh?
I think that 2-martini movers and shakers call a "PowerPoint."
Way to go, Dazzle!
'Twas awesome. I was there. I saw it. Oh, yeah.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home