Friday, September 22, 2006

Paranoid Android

I finally got around to watching "A Beautiful Mind." For those of you who are five years behind like me, the premise is this: A brilliant, socially awkward mathemetician who teaches at a university, falls in love and becomes a victim in a high-stakes government-ordered mission, loses his grip on reality as paranoid schitzophrenia progressively invades his mind. The guy totally mixes fantasy and reality, okay? I'm talking, he makes up people and plots. The whole movie left me wondering if I was really experiencing reality. Was Nadege really sitting on the couch? Was she real? Is her boyfriend real? Are my parents still alive or am I just having these phone conversations with myself? Maybe I'm making up my entire reality. Maybe everyone is. Maybe everyone lives in his/her own world alone and it makes us so crazy we just start making people up!

5 Comments:

At 6:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Blitzcat is acting better because he is afraid you'll take him back to see your Daddy who takes great pleasure in pestering him. Or, is this post too late? Did it even get posted at all?

 
At 6:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this movie a long time ago and it was in English; for that. I didn't understand so much, but I know you... and I recommend you go to the doctor because maybe all this blog is a product of your imagination. And I don't even exist!! Hug? Hug?

 
At 11:09 AM , Blogger Jada said...

Jose! 99 % of your comment was grammatically correct and understandable, and you spelled every word correctly!!! You're getting so good at English...or am I assigning your character new qualities? Hmm.

 
At 5:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are assingning me a really new quality... English, thank you very much. By the way, could you assign me a regular job (If it's possible in Costco, please) and in a day shift...


Thanks, your Spanierd creation...

Huh? Huh?

 
At 7:52 PM , Blogger Tim Stewart said...

If ya gotta have an imaginary blog to rake in the page views Jada's Writing Rainbow gets, then strap me in a jacket and toss me in a rubber room. The woman just passed a grand this weekend. :-) What can I say? She wields a good pen.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home