Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Shout-Outs

I promise I have some cool pictures and updates, but today I have some important, super secret work to do. I'll update as soon as is humanly possible. For now, shout-outs to the Big Odessa and:

Town&Country
Aunt Jeanne
Target
Exxon
Mike
The City of Odessa, for making the jackrabbit a landmark
Ector County Coliseum
Dos Amigos for having a gate for outsiders to look through
The people who own the Santa Rosa house
The tree in front of the house
UT Permian Basin
Odessa College
Espresso
Eric and Ali, for getting married and just bein' cool
First Baptist
St. Cloud
Amanda, for having a birthday
Dumplin's
Mary
Jill
Midland, for making a huge sign for us to pose in front of: "Home of George W. Bush"
Last, but NOT least, Nadege. What a pal. What a bewildered pal, I should say.

1 Comments:

At 3:45 PM , Blogger Tim Stewart said...

It's like they say: If you want to see America, go to Odessa.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home