Pump You Up!
Arnold Schwarzenneger is coming to my work tomorrow. We as common folk aren't actually "allowed to see him," but I'm going to bring my camera to work just in case. And because someone from the White House is coming, the place is going to be crawling with secret service men. Maybe I'll at least get one shot of them. Wonder who's coming...the Prez? This could be the peak of my career - heck, the peak of my whole life.



2 Comments:
I think if you say you hope to "get a shot at one of them," you pretty much guarantee yourself an interview with the Secret Service. But really, I hope you get to see Arnie up close! Does his perpetual tan look fake from a few feet away?
Hey! What are you doing with my picture? You didn't tell me anything about you were going to hung it in your blog...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home