Monday, August 21, 2006

Mr. Blister

Um. Neighbor Jason gives the worst blister advice ever. If you ever bump into him, DO NOT ask him blister questions. I repeat, DO NOT cut your blister skin away, especially if your blister is on the bottom of your foot. It's a terrible idea. When the raw skin finally dries up and stops throbbing, it delicately begins to split, and the deep cracking of the layers underneath begins. I had to hobble to the grocery store Saturday morning and buy blister Band-Aids. I just hope I can play soccer tonight.

Updates later...

2 Comments:

At 3:18 PM , Blogger Sara said...

Aha! My blister band-aid commercial worked! I really should hit up Johnson & Johnson for some money.

 
At 6:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should call them and ask for your reward; you deserve it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home