Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Sick Cracked Feet

Meet Heel Balm. Heel Balm, everybody. Grossed out? The sacker at the grocery store was, and he had nooooo qualms at all about expressing himself. Honestly, I've never had someone comment negatively on my groceries. Feminine products, Odor Eaters, wart remover, whatever. They're supposed to just scan them through and bag them, maybe avoiding contact, maybe not, but definitely NOT acknowledging embarrassing purchases. I'm used to this courtesy, so imagine my surprise at Randall's the other day when the sacker scrunched up his face at my Heel Balm and said "eww" while he held it up for closer inspection.

I know. It's gross. Do we have to talk about it? So, I have crusty feet from playing sports. I do. Whatever. Hey everyone, my feet crack and blister! Sick! Sick! I'm a crazy lunatic!

Okay, the real reason for this post is just to say I plan on picking it back up with the blogging. Now I'm used to my job and the flow of things, and I've got a better handle on my time and the management of it. So stay tuned! And thanks for being patient!

2 Comments:

At 9:54 AM , Blogger Tim Stewart said...

This is without a doubt the grossest blog entry of all time. There's now Heel Balm all over my Mozilla Firefox browser. Ewww!

But I can't wait for them new blog posts!

 
At 8:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewwww, icky. No more blogs about physical ailments! :-) I'm glad you're staging a comeback though. Stay tuned for more from crusty feet Brazell.

C.

p.s. It's fun to be anonymous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home