Toilet Paper Tail
While visiting my family this weekend, one family member, I won't say who, but one of them was trying to amuse me by telling me funny stories and, in the process, revealed an embarrassing incident that I would like to share on the Internet: she left the mall bathroom with a "toilet paper tail," meaning somehow, a piece of tp got stuck in the back of her pants. She did not discover the 3-foot tail while she was in the bathroom. (I mean, don't you think you'd tell someone, politely, if they had an unraveled wad of tp hanging there in the back?) She left the bathroom and was in the hall when she discovered the thing on her own. ...I think it was nice of her to embarrass herself in attempt to make my life a little better.
I also saw my friend Jim this weekend, which was nice, but nothing embarrassing happened to him.
Oh! And I found my passport in the first box I pulled out of the closet. Note* those little prayers you say really do work sometimes: "Please let me hurry up and find this," is all I said while carrying the box to the bed, and voila!
Creo voy a Ecuador esta Navidad. But as you can see, my Spanish is broken. I'm going to have to do something about that. Buy some CDs and listen to them all the time. I dunno. I was trying to speak Spanish to Sara and Jose last night, but Jose needs to work on his English, and frankly, that's more important than me learning Spanish because he lives here. So I kept reverting back to English.
Anyway, we played speed Scrabble and I won. For once, Sara didn't beat me. My parents played the game for the first time this weekend. They wouldn't say it, but I think they were starting to feel the addiction, even though they kept losing to me. I'm definitely the champ of this game.
Lastly, it looks like the whole "fixing Jada up" thing is starting to happen, first by a friend of Cassie's. Victim #1 would've been the drummer from Fastball. Yep, that's right. But I spared him and declined the offer. I'm really trying to do things God's way, and I feel that if God wanted me to fix me up with a famous rockstar, it'd be someone more like Jack Johnson or Ben Harper. I'm just sayin'.


1 Comments:
Hey, if want to learn some Spanish, you can go to my page and read it. I don't write too much but maybe you can learn something. Ah, the pictures are really good!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home