Every Heartbeat
I stumbled upon this little gem this morning. PLEASE turn on the sound.
I was going to talk about how happy I was to have a dream about Amy Grant last night, because I love, love, love her, and when we get to heaven, I'm moving in next door. And how I would be so happy if I bumped into her on the street and gave her a hug and showed her around the city.
But I don't know now. I mean, the guy who made this video makes my devotion to Amy Grant look pathetic. He might be willing to pay more for the property. Stalker. Crazy, crazy, stalker man.


6 Comments:
This is funny? I only got half way through it. Is it funny later?
Nevermind. I watched the whole thing. It's not funny. It's a little creepy.
Well only because every boy I knew in youth group had a crush on her...I just didn't know it was this bad.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Her arms are really buff. I think I'm going to stop wearing sleaveless shirts. I'm sad.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home