Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I got SMASHED!


This lady backed into my parked car this weekend with her ginormous Escalade. It is at the body shop right now. I hope they can fix it.

In other news, Sara gave me this book, "Passion and Purity," written by a missionary lady who is far more disciplined than I am, and at first, I thought, well, I hope God doesn't expect me to be as careful and spiritual as her, because if He does, I won't find a man for another 2,423,888 years. So when I'm in heaven, basically. But I started thinking about it, and I think I'll be able to pull some really groovy concepts out of it. Like maybe I won't start seeing my unborn children in the eyes of, oh, strangers I pass on the street. I'll reveal any revelations I may have. Maybe someone else could benefit from them, too. You just never can tell.

You know, no one ever thinks about what stick people go through - you know, the stick figure warning guys. If you even give a care, have you a heart AT ALL, go to this link. And forward it to 10 people or you will have bad luck.

5 Comments:

At 3:30 PM , Blogger Sara said...

Wow! That's what I call a fender bender.

 
At 3:31 PM , Blogger Sara said...

I'm commenting! I'm commenting! Yay!

 
At 4:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jada, please... Forgive her. I know that my wife is so weird but is the only one I have. Don't be worry about her comments. Thanks.

 
At 6:50 AM , Blogger Jada said...

I forgive her. And I forgive you for not being able to say, "Instead of fries, can I have a salad?" You guys rock.

 
At 8:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that really your car? Holy cra.., I mean, wow. It isn't seriously at a body shop, is it?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home