Knothead
I whacked myself in the forehead with a 40-lb. barbell this weekend. How does that happen? Let me recap... I'm doing this "boot camp" thing at the gym, where I'm sprinting hard for a mile on the treadmill and going straight over to the weights to do some lunges and other painful stuff. Friday, all the pre-date, testosterony guys were crowded in the weight room. I was pretty much the only female in eyeshot, so I felt like I was being looked at. I suppose I was looking down, you know, to try and avoid eye contact, so I grabbed the heavy barbell off the weight rack, and, using momentum to hoist it over my head and onto my shoulders, bonked myself a good one on the forehead. I tried to pretend nothing happened, so I'm not sure if anyone saw. But the physical effects of my self-consciousness and pride have lasted three days now. That's what I get for making fun of foreigners.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home