Friday, July 21, 2006

The Happy Couple


Can I just say during this (hopefully large) window of time I'm giving God the chance to do His thing, that I LOVE Him? I hope so. I mean, that's not illegal or anything, is it? Because I do.

Yes so I have been all broken up about being broken up, but God swooped down and made good use of me. Man, I didn't even say my "Please live through me today," prayer today. It was more like, "Please let me live through today."

Anyway, the good part: so I'm telling someone, we'll call her "Sally," about my problem, and she ends up telling me that she's not speaking to her husband of 10 years. So we start praying, and wow, does God work with those who come in humility and sincerity. Yada, yada, yada, she walked over to his office and made up with him. They just had lunch together and are happy as little larks. They just seemed so renewed.

Also, she told me she knows the reason I'm working here is because of her - because she needed me. Finally I know why I'm here! I've needed her, too, truth be told.

But yeah, I'm all smiles seeing them happy together. Gotta give it up for God! He can turn anything around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home