Father Bear Signs Books
Like the wise Sara says (in cliche, of course), all's well that ends well. Last night ended with a game of Skip-Bo where I reigned victorious. So I guess that's well. I wish I had a digital camera so I wouldn't have to ask the reader to use so much imagination. Skip-Bo really isn't that hard to imagine, though, I suppose.I went to Book People yesterday and met the author/illustrator of the Berenstain Bears books, Mike Berenstain. He signed a book for me. His parents, Stan and Jan, were the original creators, but they died, so my new friend Mike took over.
I also talked to Rigel. It's not like that. We weren't tryin' to hook back up. We just went for a lil' walk and talked about what we'd been doing. He told me about some volunteer stuff, some cool happenings in his life, that he was relieved after we broke up (just go ahead - throw a little salt and lime on my broken heart - ahh, that's better). I told him about some epiphanices that I've had that are going to be played out over the next year or so, like community living (what? I know.), mission stuff, original thought, stuff like that. It's gonna be cool. In the end, Rigel and me decided to try to remain friends. Yeah. I know.


1 Comments:
DOOD! You linked my blog! COOL! We're gonna be famous before long!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home