Wednesday, July 19, 2006

My Color is Rainbow


My new job-hunter's bible, "What Color is Your Parachute," tells me that what my parachute needs is a dye job. Apparently, my job-hunting tactics have caused all this disheartening hype, rejection shock and (gasp) low self-esteem. And I thought it was just a slight personality disorder. Phew! But really, I still don't know what color my dang parachute is after all this time. So I'm picking rainbow for now because rainbows are pretty and indecisive.

Basically, my workdays are open wide until January (unless I find the aforementioned other job), meaning I'm at work, but not actually doing any work - also meaning the topic of my blogs will be either the unusual ramblings of my mind or recaps of the preceding evening/weekend. Or nasty bits of gossip. Or maybe stories about spaceships. I don't know yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home