Thursday, April 19, 2007

That Man is CRACKED

This dude. Is. Trippin'. Surrounded by an angry monkey, gossipy dwarfs, an acorn bell, a starfish, and a musical leprechan, he has GOT to feel out of place. I mean, what was he thinking getting mixed up in this crowd? Oh well, at least he's got a guardian angel on his shoulder.

Yes, I'm blogging. Gasp. And it's not for iTaggit this time. Gasp. It's about the deeper things in life.

Like Perrier, which I have developed a deep appreciation of, and not just because I get to pretend to be fluent in French if but just for one second.

What else has changed? I have been eating boiled eggs a lot. What does it mean when the white part comes off with the shell? Does that mean I cooked it too long? This recent batch gives me hiccups. Cooking is so hard.

Besides my recent eating and drinking episodes, I suppose I have been spending a great deal of time wondering about things, much like Thoreau. I'll be sharing more later. Please keep reminding me to post. I love love love posting!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:32 AM , Blogger Sara said...

All I have to say is: FINALLY!

w00t!!!

 
At 12:07 PM , Blogger b-hart said...

Jada,

the white part sticking to the egg shell could mean one of two things...
either it's a very fresh egg (hardboiling eggs works out best with eggs that are nearing their expiration date).
or, it's been cooked a little too long. this usually results in a slight blue or green tinge to the egg white and to the yolk. probably also results in hiccups (from the sulfur in the egg-white).

to avoid the second, it's recommended to not actually boil the egg--start cold, get it to a boil, and then cover the water at a simmer (10-15 min) and to cool the eggs with running tap water immediately afterward.

i personally prefer breakfast tacos.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home