Thursday, April 19, 2007

Co-Dependent Surprise

Okay, okay, it's a double dose. I haven't posted in awhile, so I guess I'll be (kind of) real. Let's see... geez, there is a lot of drama up in the world around me that I won't go into, so aside from that...

I'm going to a new church called Riverbend. It's Baptist, but you can't see it on the sign. It's big. There are a lot of people in the 20s-30s group. Anyway, I bumped into a long-lost family friend when I was in class one morning and flipped. And now we're kind of inseparable. My co-dependency is kind of pathetic.

That's us with Mandy - goes Mandy, Shelby, and me. Lil' 6-year-old Zoe took this picture. That kid's going somewhere.

Not unlike me - I've been going to tons o' events for iTaggit, comic conventions, antique shows, art shows, football games... Last week we handed out pencils at an art show. We thought they were going to be artist graphite pencils. Nope, turns out they were #2s. Just like they use in Algebra 2. Sorry, but no self-respecting artist is going to accept anything that remotely reminds him or her of math. So if anyone needs a pencil, you know where to get 'em.

And that is all for now.

Jada B.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:28 AM , Blogger Tim Stewart said...

That's so rad that you're blogging again! The blogosphere just ain't the same without you!

I bet you visit some neat scenes in the course of your iTaggit duties . . . keep snappin' pix of stuff! :-)

 
At 8:31 AM , Blogger Sara said...

#2s are graphite pencils that are good for drawing! Not too hard, not too soft! Don't diss the #2!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home