Master Cleanse part 1
So I am doing the "Master Cleanse" thing. It is 10 days of lemonade and laxatives. Mmmm. Oh, and salt water.
Two nights ago, I drank some laxative tea. The following morning, drank some salt water. This is the food of the gods, I tell you. Then I went to work on making a thermos full of special lemonade, which consists of water, maple syrup, lemon (or lime) juice and cayenne pepper to taste. Just like mom used to make!
That thermos was empty by noon so I had to go down the street to the grocery store and pick up some more supplies. Long story short, yesterday wasn't too bad.
Today, other than watching people make sandwiches and smelling tacos and garlic waft about the office, I feel great. It's been quite sometime since I've actually jumped up and down with excitement, but today, in ping pong, I did just that.
Well, I'm being summoned to do some work. I could just do a cartwheel.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home